- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Lower Sodium Bacon, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- Cook and stir bacon in large skillet on medium heat to desired crispness. Remove bacon from skillet; drain, reserving drippings in skillet. Set bacon aside. Add onion to skillet; cook and stir until tender.
- Add beans, broth and pepper to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 40 minutes or until beans are very tender.
- Stir in tomatoes; increase heat to medium-high. Cook 3 minutes or until tomatoes are thoroughly heated. Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with bacon.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe Provided By: Kraftfoods.com